We will send you information!
Let’s be clear: bonds are not insurance policies – they’re guarantees. It is not uncommon for business and contactors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise. At Arthur Blake Insurance, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following bonds:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of contractually agreed upon work
- Bid – guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors
- License – a bond guaranteed to a state or federal agency
- Crime Bond – Protect against forgery, inside/off premise theft, computer fraud, counterfeit currency, lost customer property, funds transfers or wire fraud, ERISA fidelity coverage, and third-party coverage.
Contact us to find out how our bonding services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.